- Working While Applying
- Disability Application Process
- Unemployment and Disability
- SSI Versus SSDI
- Over 50?
- Am I Disabled? Sedentary Work
- Do Age and Education Matter?
- Disability Determination Services
- Appealing Once You Have Been Denied
- After You Have Won Social Security Disability Benefits
- Acceptable Medical Sources
- Ability to Return to Past Relevant Work
- 6 Things To Make The Most Of Doctor Visits – PT. 2
- 6 To Make The Most Of Your Doctors Visits – Pt. 1
- Your Residual Functional Capacity.
- Disabilities Credibility Analysis
- Is My Disability Severe Under SSDI Guidelines?
- SSI, SSDI and Your Pain
- Fibromyalgia As A Social Security Disability
- Does Obesity Qualify As A Disability?
- Musculoskeletal Listing–Part I
- Completing The Function Report
- Completing The Function Report II
- Common Disability Forms
- Musculoskeletal Examinations
- Apply For Disability
- Spinal Disorders
- Non-Citizen Eligibility For SSI
- Joint Abnormalities
- Understanding Disability–Process Unification Rulings
- Medical Source Statements — Part 1
- Medical Source Statements — Part 2
- Unemployment Benefits Part II | Social Security Attorney
- Subsidized Work Environment–Disability Attorneys Boise
- Chronic Fatigue–SSR 14-1p
- Onset Dates — Social Security Attorney
- Denied Disability? Understand Why
- Consultative Examinations–A Review
- Medical Source Statements – Part IV
- Medical Source Statements — Part III
Posts Tagged ‘Social security disability lawyer in Boise’
BOISE, ID – Am I Disabled? That is a question that most everyone who contacts our Boise disability lawyers office about disability wants answered. Well, the simple answer that most disability lawyers will give you is that you are disabled if your symptoms and limitations prevent you form working for 12 months, or can be reasonably expected to keep you from working for 12 months.
But it gets a lot more complicated than that. Every case is slightly different, so Social Security disability has been carefully defined using thousands of pages of statutes, regulations, guidelines and case law. A good disability attorney is familiar with all of these and should be able to quickly determine if your disability application is viable, provide he or she has the facts.
Just because you, your spouse, your friends and your family dog know you can’t go back to work does not mean Social Security will find you disabled. Your symptoms and limitations need to be documented by doctors. So the better your records, the better your chances of getting disability. In addition, there are a lot of other factors that affect your chances such as your past work experience, your age, your education, your inability to read or write, etc. This is where an attorney can help.
Age is one of the biggest factors. There are two magic ages to consider when applying for Social Security Disability– 50 and 55. If you are over 50 and can’t work, you really need to speak with one of your disability lawyers or bout Social Security disability benefits.
Disability Lawyers Consultation
The disability lawyers with Advocate Attorneys will provide you with a free consultation to determine if your are disabled. An attorney, not a secretary or paralegal, will go over the facts of your case, answer your questions, and give you a plan for taking your best shot at qualifying for disability benefits. A Disability Lawyer in Boise, Idaho (or Nampa, Caldwell, Meridian) can even visit your home to meet with your and discuss your case. We have especially been able to help people who have been denied before. Our expert social security lawyers are able to present your case is a way that makes it easier for the judge to recognize your disability. Local attorneys do make a difference. Give us a call today and speak with our local Boise disability lawyers for a free consultation.
Originally posted 2012-11-15 01:00:02.